The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

i say you just have poor time management. i have to for everything and still i'm a hardcore gamer. i goto the gym everyday, i go out with my friends everyday, i work everyday, and i play videogames everyday. i have a girlfriend, go to parties, and still have time for videogames. yea im tired, but not from videogames, from work. i sleep 7 hours a day, which is more then what is recomemnded. in fact i feel better with less sleep. so stop bitching and learn how to manage your time.

Mulan Kinetic Typography Mulan Kinetic Typography

lol

i wanna watch mulan now

Turing Test Turing Test

DAMN

i had actually read this about a week ago, so when that first line came up i was like OH SHEEEEEEEEEIT. really well done, very creepy.

Sonic:The Search for Love Sonic:The Search for Love

hilarious

at first i was like this is shitty, then you stared to laugh and i realized that you were making fun of some idiot who can't write.

Son Goku vs Prince Vegeta Son Goku vs Prince Vegeta

AWSOME

obviously you've been doing flash for a while, but this is an awsome way to start your newgrounds career.

ShuhanX responds:

Thanks dude. But to be honest, this is only my first vid I ever made with flash. I guess you could say I'm a quick learner lol.

The ladys room The ladys room

AWSOME

that was fucking awsome.

i thing the guys room is worse. have you seen our stalls.

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

...yes...yes I have...and upon reflection they are quite disgusting and foul.bleh

Adventures of Jamebeard Adventures of Jamebeard

dude

if you have flash just make your animations in there not in paint.

death note death note

cool

but the music file you used i think was corrupted or something

OMG.swf collab OMG.swf collab

omg

spam.

this didnt take a year to make they just say that for laughs and giggles

Grey Hunter - Beginning Grey Hunter - Beginning